Monoflex in the UAE (1 Viewer)

Cheers mate by I have a temp roof and sheeting about 2m below all sides open would love to erect full job and cook them LOL

sounds you could be on to a winner here andy,import and stick monoflex then have aircon fitted add loading bays for condensors;)

Andy, been in the middle easty 4yrs never seen monoflex yet. Green net is plentiful lol

Standards are different out here as you know.

Now than richy was good to see you back home your lass spend plenty ?

Tail of this story was in the metrocentre with my SCCR t shirt on shopping for holiday **** when a lad asked what's that t-shirt about only to turn around and it was richy never seen him for a good 4-5 years.

Aye Andy small world eh m8, yi never no who's gonna tap you on the shoulder. Our lass loves to spend as did yours by the look of it lol, back in Sunny Qatar to fkn hot but puttin the pennies away.

Keep in touch m8.

Good to see ya again

If you only need a roll or two we can courier it out, more than that and we would have to ship it over.
If you let me know qty and if standard, flameproof of T Plus, and roll size.

Thanks

Cheers scaffolding suppiers for the offer and will keep your in mind if i need anything in the future. i got a couple of rolls from the yards over here they must have been in a container or something

Top Bottom