Newboy!!! (1 Viewer)

shane159

Reaction score
Alright guys,

I'm Shane and new to the forum, I just stumbled across it by fluke and got to say it's quite help full!!!

I'm a advanced scaffolder working for High peak at the min, I've been scaffolding for 12 years working for Adis, SGB notts, Rilmac, Ashfield and now High peak, over the last 4 years been a working supervisor.

Hope to pick up some good tips from the site.:cool:

Welcome to the forum Shane, good to see more people from supervision in here, we already have some managers and owners here as well.

Glad you like the place and be sure to check out the Scaffolders Study Group under the Community/Social Groups tab at the top

Hi Shane and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Hello & Welcome shane

Its a small world my friend....

I spent my formative years at SGB Notts.

Are you the shane that used to work with Vinny Wadsworth?

Hows Sean Taylor doing? I worked with him at Xpress...now that was an experience!! (Working for Xpress not with Sean!!)

I also spent time at Rilmac....Mr Booth is a F*cking Honey Nut Loop!! The sooner I got out of that situation the better for my sanity!!

Come back to me mate.

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:
Hello & Welcome shane

Its a small world my friend, hows Sean Taylor?

I worked with him at Xpress...now that was an experience!! (Working for Xpress not with Sean!!)

I also spent time at Rilmac...same as Xpress...Mr Booth is a F*cking Honey Nut Loop!!

And finally spent my formative years at SGB Notts.

Are you the shane that used to work with Vinny Wadsworth?

Come back to me mate.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul,

Bl**dy hell it is a small world LOL, Sean is sound mate, quite a good bloke that knows his job well!!! I was only talking to him yesterday.
I was also working for Mel god that guy is so far up his own arse it's unreal, did you know all his mates are millionaires (his quote) :unsure: deffo a honey nut loop :D
Not the same Shane from sgb though mate, I spent most of my time working for small works doing building sites, most of the time working for Alistair Tipping.
:cool:

Shane

Alistair and I were on the tools at the same time although we had our own gangs, both went into Management (Alistair a few years after me) he was running the building sites when I was running Major Works but I may have gone by the time you got there.

I speak to Sean quite often and he seems to be really happy were he is at the moment, working at Xpress was making him ill (Mind you it had that effect on most of us!!) and I think he'd be the first to admit it!!

I dont want to spread rumours but I think Rilmac Scaffolding are on a slippery slope...nothing definate but I have been informed they have run up huge losses this year and arent doing very well at all. Typical Mel really...still living a Champagne lifestyle but on a Paupers income.

Alright guys,

I'm Shane and new to the forum, I just stumbled across it by fluke and got to say it's quite help full!!!

I'm a advanced scaffolder working for High peak at the min, I've been scaffolding for 12 years working for Adis, SGB notts, Rilmac, Ashfield and now High peak, over the last 4 years been a working supervisor.

Hope to pick up some good tips from the site.:cool:

Hey up Shane me old mucker , hows your Damo going.:D

Hi Shane159

Hello and Welcome to the Forum, I noticed you joined a few months back and im catching up, thanks.

DowntownForJobs

Top Bottom