Scaffolders required on ferrybridge powerstation (1 Viewer)

Bit lower rates but it local to us work is work at the end of the day....

It's not under a bluebook contract, therefore we cannot pay bluebook rates.

Thanks for your interest.

Hopefully Paul could do with the work mate getting married Saturday can't go into married life outta work lol

Yea midge I'm hoping to pal :) congrats in the marriage mate hopefully see you on there

Thanks mate yeah be nice to meet you off the forum good luck hopefully we will get a start :)

Decent agency these. I'm on ironbridge at the mo for them & have worked for them before with no problems.
Have they told you this jobs in cuplock???:D

just had this sent to me again sounds like collecting cv

Alpha Recruitment are currently seeking advanced, part 2 and part 1 scaffolders for 1 - 2 weeks work on ferrybridge powerstation, near leeds/ pontefract.

Start friday the 9/11/12.
Days and nights available.

if interested call Alpha on 01142203715 or email aiden@alphajobs.net

Alpha Recruitment Services Ltd - Redirecting.

A friend of mine got start today I've been put on standby list ha ha I gave him the bloody number to ring as well :-/

Over road from me house, and I'm doing 260mile round trips to Blythe. But 1-2 weeks int enough :-(

does she know wot she is letting herself in for ring me a.s.a.p

Thanks for the heads up Karl, hope your getting on ok at ironbridge mate.

Alpha have some good contracts in the pipeline for 2013, especially around Ferrybridge, yorkshire, north manchester and bristol areas.

All interested Scaffolders feel free to register with us by sending your CV to cv@alphajobs.net or call one of the team on 01142286666.

Thanks a lot.

Alpha Recruitment

why do people entertain these agencys. There killing the scaff game.

Top Bottom