Bluebook rates (1 Viewer)

wid607

Reaction score
Any 1 know the current bluebook rates for part 2 and advanced scaffs????

Any 1 know the current bluebook rates for part 2 and advanced scaffs????

Havent got a recent pay slip to hand for the exact figures but off the top off my head the Advanced rates are roughly

£14.60 basic (38 hrs)
£19.60 x 1.5
£24.60 x2

added to this are site bonuses , travel and digs .

Havent got a recent pay slip to hand for the exact figures but off the top off my head the Advanced rates are roughly

£14.60 basic (38 hrs)
£19.60 x 1.5
£24.60 x2

added to this are site bonuses , travel and digs .

Not far out Podger for advanced,
£14.28 basic
£19.98 overtime 1
£25.68 overtime 2
£18.06 overtime 3 (nights)
Lodge £221.70

Bluebook sites

All you need now is a letter from GOD,bluebook sites are the biggest clicks going,no scaffolding ability needed just a willingness to lick ars-,work a 70 hour week and must have an advanced card in backstabbing,of course that's just my opinion.

All you need now is a letter from GOD,bluebook sites are the biggest clicks going,no scaffolding ability needed just a willingness to lick ars-,work a 70 hour week and must have an advanced card in backstabbing,of course that's just my opinion.

you missed off related as well.

Rates as of 4th January 2011 , Advanced scaffolders are grade 5, I think Basic scaffolders are grade 4 but don't quote me on that .

NAECI Wage Rates & Allowances

click on the second link down the direct link isn't working for some reason

nice 1 m8...so its only around 60 odd pence, i thought it was more.. thanks

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Ano what ya saying m8 been on a few myself...just got a chance to get on that new incinirator for interserve in runcorn, yes i do know some-one:) but wont be lickin no-ones arse..haha
If i dont its back offshore which ive had enough of..

I haven't got a letter from GOD but his son JC normally puts a word in for me :D

animatedjesuswinebreadhrs1.gif

Is that a new type of hi viz that JC has on?

JC is making the traditional weekly offering bread and wine to the Site Supervisor in return for the weekend overtime at rates of £20.92 and £26.89 for the Advanced brethren (as of the 4th January 2011)
jesus.gif

JC is making the traditional weekly offering bread and wine to the Site Supervisor in return for the weekend overtime at rates of £20.92 and £26.89 for the Advanced brethren (as of the 4th January 2011)
jesus.gif

if its time and a half and double time fook the week il just do saturday and sunday aslong as there ante any dirty work if not let some one else have it lol.

i have posted exactly this a few times before , this is why you always get loads of smoggies on them , cant scaffold but look after there own . cant fault it really can you

Top Bottom