Advanced Scaffolders System Training (4 Viewers)

should a scaffolder have to go on a course to erect an alloy tower no they shouldnt but by law they should joke imo

lots of valid comment on here - personally speaking i dont think a 1 day orintation to system is such a bad thing as a addon to our current tckt
the first time i came accross yellow peril was over 20 yrs ago it took me hours to figure out how to reurn it,had to start and stop and tie it together with blue rope when the supervisor came out and laughed at me till he realised there were no return brackets, :) the point i'm tring to make is theres not always a manufactures book around, if i'd had a 1 day course i would have known and saved myself hours, similar thing happened when i was first introduced to layer - there are so many componants u can use that i really think youd need instruction/orintation to its full use, in all the years i've been doing this game though i've never come accross the use of system that doesn't need a bit of t&f here & there.. so lets make it easy for all and just revert back to T&F all the time lolo

if they gonna go along the system scaffold course route why dont they instead of having a course for each system have one course that covers the basics of the most popular systems around , lets face it we really only need to know basics if you been twirling spanners 20 year.

As far as I can make out it's because the main manufacturers refuse to share their data and guard their independence jealously.

lots of valid comment on here - personally speaking i dont think a 1 day orintation to system is such a bad thing as a addon to our current tckt
the first time i came accross yellow peril was over 20 yrs ago it took me hours to figure out how to reurn it,had to start and stop and tie it together with blue rope when the supervisor came out and laughed at me till he realised there were no return brackets, :) the point i'm tring to make is theres not always a manufactures book around, if i'd had a 1 day course i would have known and saved myself hours, similar thing happened when i was first introduced to layer - there are so many componants u can use that i really think youd need instruction/orintation to its full use, in all the years i've been doing this game though i've never come accross the use of system that doesn't need a bit of t&f here & there.. so lets make it easy for all and just revert back to T&F all the time lolo
You are surely having a laugh my friend (no invite to the quiz team for you :bigsmile:)

Top Bottom