Safelinx Board Retainer - Simple, Quick, Safe... Across the Board

You would actually think Nick has control of the weather up here, nothing but high winds right up till about July and now they are telling me we are about to catch the tail end of the Yankee tornado on Monday. Safelinxs season has certainly started early this year.

just watch the weather,70 to 80 mph winds today,could be a stock clearance!!!

Hi Nick,

The yellow samples look the bomb, everything has to be hi-vis now a days. I take it they are the same dimensions as my last order, as they seem a bit tighter than the original order. Thanks for giving me a look at them, I would think we will be ordering them from now on.

Hi Viz Yellow Safelinx

Hi AOM

Think most people will prefer the Yellow so will probably just do them, as for the fit, your origeonal stock wil have relaxed a little through use as will the Yellow, same mould/different material supply.

Cheers for the feedback.

Nick

Good to here the hi viz is up and running,will pop in and see you on thursday so get the kettle on!!!

Safelinx

FYI...earlier post backed up by new request. Clients love Safelinx. Admin, still building demand & pushing the Forum....PM me for update.

Members keep getting Shouts out for 1000, 2000, 3000 posts! How about nearly 13000 views for fuc*s sake! Give me a break! See you on the next product!

It's been at amber most of the year Nik, we had a good blow on Saturday night 75-80 S SE I think but no reports of any movement so all's well.:cool:

the limpet is the best board clamp on the market by far,it's used a lot on offshore work and we use them on all town jobs

You have obviously never used the retainer then.

Want to try Daffy?

This guy has tried, likes and puts his money where his mouth is. Check out the last couple of posts about wind speeds.

Want to actually try something new or just diss like most?

Nick

Great Nik isn't it how some can form an opinion with little or no experience of what they have an opinion of.

Send him a sample and then invite his comments. It's a risk especially if his own livelihood is not dependent on these boards staying in place during storm conditions but you never know.

Want to try?

Hi Daffy

Want to try Safelinx against the almighty 'Limpet' ? Clue really is in the name...:bigsmile:

---------- Post added 29th November 2011 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 28th November 2011 at 11:35 PM ----------

Come on Daffy!

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

the limpet is the best board clamp on the market by far,it's used a lot on offshore work and we use them on all town jobs

What a Crock! Limpet falls apart in a breath...Safelinx is the Daddy....Bring it on...

Top Bottom