Scaffolders Forum Jobs Please Read

Hello People . I need a supervisors job does anyone know of any firms :noworry:in London that need someone - thanks

Is that as in island scaffold ltd from sheppey ??

Harvey, lets get some facts right. First of all, yes you are completely right it is the employers responsibilty to supply the correct PPE. I thought you should have been well aware of this, as your cv states that you have been a site foreman for the past couple of years. Secondly when you asked for start, i said that you could start thursday night, after my visit on the wednesday with your PPE, i said you could start on the monday, if you could get hold of the correct PPE, at no point did i say i will not supply PPE and go and buy you own,the two lads who you must have been talking with bought their own thats because the are from an agency(get the number off them for the agency, you will probably need it). If this was the case i would not have been running round on a saturday morning,looking to get my 18 TVP lads the correct PPE for the saturday night shift,which i got at an inflated cost of almost £1000. I also spent £32k on PPE last year, if you include scaff steps and double harness lanyards. At no point did you tell the forum that last thursday and friday that you were on a PTS course, paid for by ISL at a cost of £340,which you FAILED, and you also didnt mention that i was going to book you on another PTS course at ISl's cost (i will take from this post that you do not want me to book the second PTS course). After our conversation on thursday. I also told you that as a gesture of good will that the client had stopped all TVP's, that i would not deduct the price of the course from your two shifts,as my legally binding right i will now deduct the price of the course from your wages. As celtic boy said in his post ISL works with some of the biggest construction companies in the country Balfour Beatty, Laing o Rouke, Wilmott Dixon, Kiers, Spencers, May Gurney, to name but a few, so do you think for one minute that ISL would expect my lads to pay for there own PPE, THINK AGAIN BONNY LAD.

you might say you dont know me, but ime quite sure you are of scottish blood, please correct me if ime wrong

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Theres a mob NES doing recruitment for Australia , Perth , in GB. They are going round a number of cities and having meetings in hotels giving you the full bifta . They are in Glasgow on Tuesday 15th so going to go and see whats on offer.
The package seems to good to be true. If anybody has been to 1 of these with this company drop me a line , I will come back on here on Tuesday night and give you guys the low down ie they will sort the visa and your accomodation , its a 4 year visa

......................................................................................................
Had a look at your ad , Ive been in the game for 24 years and if you pay my digs I would come up and do the work no prob , as long as the hours are there.

Regards David Harvey
........................................................................................................
a couple of your posts mr harvey, fancy a quick drive from blackpool to glasgow, just to see whats happening in australia, also not one david harvey on the electoral role in blackpool, but 9 from glasgow DONT TREAT ME LIKE A MUG

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

also your cv you sent to me states 24 years scaffolding. Also ask my 124 employees if they get the correct PPE.

I'm part 1 looking for work wherever wenever jus wanna gain new experience and travelling, and working were ever would not matter to me could u help out at all Daz??

Im out in stuttgart money is good but too far away,the travelling is a nightmare.Can anyone help me out with any work or agencys providing a hard working scaffolder some graft.Any ideas etc much appreciated.

Alrighty lads , looking for work in Scotland , anywhere. Hope its not as bad as last year as that was the worst In living memory.

Any info will be appreciated.

And message for the man at ISL (I wont say his name) , My appoliges for my out burst on here earlier in the year , was OUT OF ORDER and if anyone can remember it then I was wrong. You did give me the job and probably a bad time to have did the PTS.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

You related to budgie

trainee scaffolder

Hi guys,
does anyone know of any trainnee jobs in the Herts/Essex area.I have three month labouring experience would like to progress in the industry but have been treated like **** by my last company?
Cheers Josh

Try getting the number for Pyradeck or Instant access both based in Wellington! If your under the age of 31 you can get a working holiday visa for 2 years if your over your gona struggle getting a visa. Be aware though mate the moneys not 2.

hello boys.can anybody help out with any work please.cheers

i have just done my survival for world wide and mist and a medical for norweigen and oil n gas but i havent got a clue where to start looking any idear or just general help please

hello mushy

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Hello denbhoy,
get yourself logged onto bearfacts.com and have a look on there

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

make sure you swallow

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

hello joff

Hi

does any body know of any position available at the moment?rotation or relocation?
any help will be great
Thanks

Looking for graft.

Alright lads.
Seems like i posted in the wrong place
the other night.
Proper newbie.
Does anyone know of any labouring jobs
going on Teesside?
Thanks.

Just been laid off any jobs going in wales ?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Been laid off anyone know of any jobs going in wales ? Let me know thanks

Top Bottom