I'm leaving the forum (1 Viewer)

cry me a fekking river marc, '' im leaving the forum because i cant take the abuse'' just comes to show what you are really made of.
showa what type of person you really are, ripping lads off with agency crap, generally being a gobsh*te where ever you can.
the point is, what goes around comes around, maybe you should change your attitude and then maybe people wouldnt give it to you as much.
that said your still a fat cu-nt and im stilss pi-ss-ing myself that you have managed to get fooked off from that job. mr scaffold inspector :)

Not putting up with been called names of someone who won't give his name out.
Not be insulted by people for others entertainment
Goodbye

One of the disadvantages of living 8 hours ahead of the UK is you sometimes miss the live action of events like this.
Another so called scaffolder crying about being called names. The same person who hours before was threatening to put a 5 foot round another members head.
It is a sad reflection on how weak people in this once hallowed profession have become.
I warrant the brickies and steel fixers are laughing at scaffolders these days.
I am writing to the CISRS asking them to include some backbone exercises on their courses as well as some stiff upper lip ones.

Not putting up with been called names of someone who won't give his name out.
Not be insulted by people for others entertainment
Goodbye

Cozzy don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out. I'm sure there's a loose women or electrician forum available, that may tender to your needs at certain times of the month, now run a long man talk. All the best.:nuts:

����������

cant stand the heat get out the kitchen think you need to get a grip pal n change your name to snake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats rich then aint it, scaff 1085 aint a scaff then. 28 yrs a scaff on his profile.

Top Bottom