I'm leaving the forum (1 Viewer)

Ya cant apply to be a mod,its by invitation. the cream are handpicked:cool::rolleyes::D

well cozzy posted a thread about jobs for an agency and in his thread he stated he didn't know much about it but his name was plastered all over it in the job centre and the rates was crap I couldn't be sure but I think it was someone from ffs he was clearly caught red handed with his fingers in the cookie jar there was plenty of banter 1085 stepped in told us about a young gun dropping him for giving it the biggun they let loose on here 1085 called him cozzy 2 belts when asked why cozzy 2 belts 1085 said cus one don't fit and ding ding round one started cozzy 2 belts chucked his doll out of the pram and as left as 1085 clearly stated his work is done hear eeh eeh eeh.scc

Well, he sounds like a proper girl, so I think the scaffolders forum is better off without.

He's fuucking off cos when i built the ring for him and 1085 to go at i forgot to put tge nipple caps on over the bolts and he caught his handbag.......lol

Come on cozzy...kiss and make up.

Well, he sounds like a proper girl, so I think the scaffolders forum is better off without.

In truth I think few more are girls mate looking at David beckham on scaffolding cheers Teesside :laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

He's fuucking off cos when i built the ring for him and 1085 to go at i forgot to put tge nipple caps on over the bolts and he caught his handbag.......lol

Come on cozzy...kiss and make up.

:laugh::laugh: hello jason

well supa former scaff lying to other scaffs for their own greed it was only a matter of time

Bobby you saucy carnt, thought we was buddy's,lol10.5 actually, and st joe,you know you cant have cream without a bit of pudding,not saying that Swiftys a fatty like.:laugh::laugh:

Bobby you saucy carnt, thought we was buddy's,lol10.5 actually, and st joe,you know you cant have cream without a bit of pudding,not saying that Swiftys a fatty like.:laugh::laugh:

Don't worry I still love u long time don't think sir Russ does now Fred :D

lo 80ty which was that thread where cozzy got caught red handed when him and the other agency bloke went at it last week can you remember scc

U no wat Chris u ain't this funny in person u should crack more jokes rather than be a boring northern fck!!

lo 80ty which was that thread where cozzy got caught red handed when him and the other agency bloke went at it last week can you remember scc

Ooo...fecking ell scc, i'll have to search through. Funny that was.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

SCC. It wad the " any decent firms taking on in manchester" thread, and it was cozzy and 1085 at it on that one....lol lol

Top Bottom