Ecitb scaffs tkt

As usual Phil good reading!!

Do not get the bit about self employed scaffolders?

Yes I will use guys who choose to be self employed & I supply their PPE!

I also have full time employees who again are supplied with full PPE!

Please explain why scaffolders cannot be self employed or work for an agency if they choose to?

Depending on the work load we may need to get extra hands in so will use the appropriate resources at hand rather than someones mate out of the pub. It makes sense both for productivity & safety.

Thanks for the interest :D:suspicious:

Hey, thanks for tip-toeing round all of my other statements, 'Chairman'.

Luckily for you, you were nicely detracted by HSWT.

You may fool the fools, but you don't fool anyone else...

Happy to debate with you Phil just get a bit fed up when you go personal, got my back up & I did the same.

This thread is about the ECITB issue which was not handled at all well by the ECITB, Unite, CITB, CISRS or NASC. All had involvement with this.

The guys were not given full information, we know this because ECITB, CISRS & Unite all admit that they did not have a list of names to contact in relation to their card being removed.

No one is saying that the ECITB scaffolder is the best in the world. The fact is they should have been given the simple decency of an assessment to enter the CISRS system at the level they were competent at.

Its a shame that guys that have gone down the CISRS route are still being treated poorly.

These issues have been raised with all the above & a lot of correspondence has been entered into by all parties, which was to culminate in a meeting in which all the above pulled out of a week before it was to be held.

A lot of time & effort went into this but as you say Phil this is old news but I thought I would just up date you on what went on in brief.

Sorry to those guys we tried to help that we were not successful. As Phil says a complete waste of time, but I was happy to try & I know the various SCCR committee members who were involved were also happy to try & help.

Ragscaff

Happy to debate with you Phil just get a bit fed up when you go personal, got my back up & I did the same.

This thread is about the ECITB issue which was not handled at all well by the ECITB, Unite, CITB, CISRS or NASC. All had involvement with this.

The guys were not given full information, we know this because ECITB, CISRS & Unite all admit that they did not have a list of names to contact in relation to their card being removed.

No one is saying that the ECITB scaffolder is the best in the world. The fact is they should have been given the simple decency of an assessment to enter the CISRS system at the level they were competent at.

Its a shame that guys that have gone down the CISRS route are still being treated poorly.

These issues have been raised with all the above & a lot of correspondence has been entered into by all parties, which was to culminate in a meeting in which all the above pulled out of a week before it was to be held.

A lot of time & effort went into this but as you say Phil this is old news but I thought I would just up date you on what went on in brief.

Sorry to those guys we tried to help that we were not successful. As Phil says a complete waste of time, but I was happy to try & I know the various SCCR committee members who were involved were also happy to try & help.

Ragscaff

Ditto my last post.

also to put this thread back on track!!!!! companys that got there leagal teams involved over there employees not haveing a cisrs ticket and most of there employees haveing a ecitb ticket!! so they didnt have to paye out for trainning for the employees!!!! now have turned on there employees who had ecitb tickets now there paying them trainee rates!! there all the same these big companys they squash the small guys with there power!!!

Top Bottom