i need advice (1 Viewer)

I bet Master is someones Alter ego on here,,,,,you know the type,,,his Grandad had huge fingers but only he knew how big they really felt,all that pain for a werthers original:confused:

but the question is ******** , why did you start on me , who am i to you ?

youre making yourself an ******** in a public forum for no reason , that must say something about you

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

im saying nothing else , youre not worth it.

you know what your right,let me just go and find someone on here genuinely looking for advice,then make a totally backward comment to make myself feel better,then tell everyone im pulling in the big bucks cos ive got a 35 grand motor,then just abuse people for the fuclk of it because my lifes that successfull and full of happiness that the only words to be typed are negative ones to put people down,be careful lad cos emails are needed for this site and you have opened yourself up to this forum to be allowed in,unless you set up a blag email aswell,maybe friends of people who run this site will give details,phone hacking with pin overides is also appliable to some emails,just a thought,,,,,just cos im paranoid it doesnt mean theyre not watching:cry:

Deb you sound like the sort of idiot that tajes his missus chihuahua out for a walk during the week and rolls about with anybody that looks at him the wrong way at the weekend,away and drink your stella you pest youd give an askit powder a sore head

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Oh and scaff what you claiming then?a 201k house?your rents due go pay it to the council hurry along

LOL, you mug... ONE of my properties in Spain cost me more than your 200K house... fuk, I only use it 3-4 times a year aswell... your full of ***** mate, now back to your boyfriend....remember the lube this time though...

Joebag i fell asleep halfway through that book you wrote you boring little man,i dont give a **** about people getting my email adress its no "blag" email either,what diffrence does it make?i will post it online if it makes you feel better??j.b you said your saying nothing else?about time,and deb you make me laugh,you said how much of a prick i was for going on about my house then you hit me with that **** haha irony is lost on you son....everywhere a successful man goes one thing is a constant,jealousy

You call living in a 200K house succesful ? different standards I suppose..lmfao... you have made yourself look a right mug... now drift back into dreamland muppet :blink1:

I tend to agree with Freud who said something along the lines of the more you know, the less you need to show.;)

I never spelt kool wrong actually,your just not kool enough to spell it my way so on your way you bitch this doesnt concern you.jb i have my own company i work for no man and wouldnt go back on tools if you begged me,any gaffer that says they would is lying!im just going to drop the lads off then back home,enjoy the grind suckers[COLOR="Silver[/COLOR]"]

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

By the way you spelt wrong rong einstein

I would go back on the tools IF I needed to. And you have to drop the lads off? We had buses, vans and drivers to do that.

he's probably got a 10 yr old pick up with 5 21's and 6 laps on it..lol...

Master,
1.firstly i bet your a shortarse
2. i bet youve had at least two Divorces
3. you are used to people talking to you like this
4.you think its obviously them who are the *********
5. you have lived your whole life trying to impress people with objects
6.you never will know self confidence
7.you have a young lad working with you who is the only one who listens when you chat your ****,that lad will go far!
8.that lad smokes that much weed he literally has an off button
9.you wonder why the hire place never gives you a discount
10.you really do think you have made it,the big bucks:cool:
10a.FAT
10b.******

your a cretin lad,you will find the blokes will fade in and out of this thread just to give you **** because everone needs to wipe there arse once in a while,put your name up lad,courage of your convictions and all that,or dont cos i can do this with one hand and run my empire with the other,muhahahaha:toung:

Last edited:
Master,
1.firstly i bet your a shortarse
2. i bet youve had at least two Divorces
3. you are used to people talking to you like this
4.you think its obviously them who are the *********
5. you have lived your whole life trying to impress people with objects
6.you never will know self confidence
7.you have a young lad working with you who is the only one who listens when you chat your ****,that lad will go far!
8.that lad smokes that much weed he literally has an off button
9.you wonder why the hire place never gives you a discount
10.you really do think you have made it,the big bucks:cool:

your a cretin lad,you will find the blokes will fade in and out of this thread just to give you **** because everone needs to wipe there arse once in a while,put your name up lad,courage of your convictions and all that,or dont cos i can do this with one hand and run my empire with the other,muhahahaha:toung:

You missed fat and ****** off the list mate..

I need to drop the boys off some mornings coz ive not got alot of drivers working for me at the minute but got three vans on the road n four boys with cars aswell so average of 7 squads who i pay well and earn a small ******* fortune from,so speculate all you want you jealous spanner turners(or wannabe in the case of jb who has no job) now run along and get to work before your superior comes!p.s if you didnt get why i said "spelt wrong rong"then you aint been reading the posts closely enough,probly no time to when your grafting like rabbid dogs though eh?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Also joebag,theyr still not funny..just longer haha zZzzzzz

Oh no you have ruined the image I was getting of you Master. I had visions of you living in an amazing house, dining out at Gordon Ramsays every night (Jamie Olivers on a Tuesday) and with a 35K car sitting in your large paved driveway.
Now knowing you have to get up early to drop lads off in your car just doesnt do it for me. I use to roll in around 10 am and be gone by lunch. Keep at it though and try and get some more drivers and vans. A man of your calibre shouldnt be running around dropping people on dusty building sites.

Exactly my point Master. If you were that successful you wouldnt have to do it at all. You need to employ someone to do that lowly work for you. I do.

lmfao... seen blokes like this many a time.. they pull a wedge out in the boozer, but thats all they got to their name... he's brightened the forum up though... what a ****...:D

Deb listen,as i said before ive no need to lie im stating facts and people dont like it,i also dont drink or go in pubs with sad drinking gamblers like all you daft scaffs on the tools.thers only one man who makes the muny and its the man at the top,im that man and it feels good god damn it

you sure you dont drink?????????with the pish that your posting id say you were head to toe with super lager.

i started to think the master was my gaffer till he said his house is worh 200k and drives a wt ever k car lol my gaffers only got 4/5 squads on for him and easly makes yr yearls profit in a mounth, lets here the name of ya companie them marra lets all have a look at this tin pot out fit

Master Youve Missed The Last Bit Off Your Name Kid, Ill Do It For You Bater. Cause Thats What You Are A Fekking Tosser, This Forum Is About SCAFFOLDERS Helping One Another NOT Having A Cheap Pop At One Another, Still Takes All Sorts I Suppose.

Top Bottom