is Simian still a forum sponsor (1 Viewer)

put the safety on for the sake of the forum,im used to the states with freedom of speech mate but now i know the lay of the land it would be selfish for me to comment,not worth the mida for the people who keep the forum going,however not naming names and giving it an overall wideranging gloss over will be happening,just got to make sure i word it right,the best thing was i studied law for a year as a kid so hopefully ive got it covered lol ;)

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

dont agree with just contacting simian directly,if it was just a bloke i would and have in the past,this is a company and if i see practises and issues i dont like i will express them in any means i feel.the reason i havent is their are other considerations and people who may get dragged into what i say on here,i respect those people opinions and that respect overides my personal opinion on this occasion!,ive kept my identity secret precisely so i can make comments and remain anonymous,however the point does not outway the consequence on this issue,ive spoken my mind on a lot of issues and will continue to do so,look at the NASC and Tower threads,,,that isnt square or 4 legged :D

feel free to contact me anytime Joebag, i am the owner of Simian and would welcome constructive criticism or anything you think we are failing on or not producing. Email me on info@simian-risk.com, feel free to set up a anonymous address as well. We cannot get better without feedback.

Ian

you know what i will,but will you agree to me putting it on here without the threat of legal action,names will be omitted on both but thats the only censorship as im not naming names for anyone,if you are truly willing to improve your business i cannot for the life of me see why legal action would be threatened,it will be made up of incidents and observations i and others made on my courses at simian risk and also general points made on training providers in general,ive covered a few in previous threads yet would like to put them all together as a friend recently completed his part 2 and some were still present,
somebody said to me on here knowledge is power,i understand you have a business to protect but also stifling freedom of speech can only ultimately hurt you in the long run,i hope you agree but if not i respect your decision and nothing more with your name mentioned will be wrote,,,,just hints ;)

you know what i will,but will you agree to me putting it on here without the threat of legal action,names will be omitted on both but thats the only censorship as im not naming names for anyone,if you are truly willing to improve your business i cannot for the life of me see why legal action would be threatened,it will be made up of incidents and observations i and others made on my courses at simian risk and also general points made on training providers in general,ive covered a few in previous threads yet would like to put them all together as a friend recently completed his part 2 and some were still present,
somebody said to me on here knowledge is power,i understand you have a business to protect but also stifling freedom of speech can only ultimately hurt you in the long run,i hope you agree but if not i respect your decision and nothing more with your name mentioned will be wrote,,,,just hints ;)

spoken like a gent marra , but satrt the thread i had a friend and he since past and he says ........ (make sure its in speech mark) ;) hope fully it ill all get sorted marra they may also clear up your blured vision on the tower :laugh:

What was the point in starting this thread if you're just going to leave it at that.?

Agree Chris what is the point and what has been agained out of this ???
Or if nothing to hide will the training centre post what the problem is ???

Some good and valid points in all the threads and then it just fizzled out, very disappointing to say the least

Last edited:
sorry but after considering everything decided against commenting on this,if you have something that you feel strongly about feel free to comment as energies put in to being dissapointed in a thread not devoloping could be put into your own points/grievances,im not here to keep people interested,i make my points for my own reasons,sometimes those points arent worth the cosequences,,,,if your after dramas the footies on in a bit ;)

sorry but after considering everything decided against commenting on this,if you have something that you feel strongly about feel free to comment as energies put in to being dissapointed in a thread not devoloping could be put into your own points/grievances,im not here to keep people interested,i make my points for my own reasons,sometimes those points arent worth the cosequences,,,,if your after dramas the footies on in a bit ;)

or you could drop us all a pm leaving out the so called person ;)

Top Bottom