A list of websites containing Scaffolding Jobs. (1 Viewer)

Hi there im in need of a scaff job in the Plymouth area as im booked to take my part one in march im 28 and do have exeperience ,i have a full driving licence, i have worked in the constrution game for 13 years as a shuttering carpenter and i hold a CSCS card.

hey all scaffs. hoping to get back to invergordon soon. great place and worked with some sound blokes, be safe all.

I,ll crack the jokes mate...that was a ******* nightmare of a job capes 12 golden rules broke all of them every day bunch of ******* that run that money

Lincolnshire

Any jobs going round the lincolnshire area hull scunthorpe doncaster leeds ?

Need work, PLEASE!

Hey everyone. New to the forum. I have 6+ years in industrial scaffold building. I have recently moved to California with my wife and kids because she was offered a job, however, I have not been able to lockdown any scaffold work. That's all I know and desire to do. Its time to hit the road to work. Please, if anyone knows of anything please inform me. Thanks!

part one

looking for a part pne scaffolding job in central edinburgh anyone know anybody had six years experiance with kwikstage cuplock and tube and fitting?? thanks

Bristol based looking for work pts hgv

Can anyone help me find work preferably on railway I'm 27 part 2 scaffolder 10 years experience have hgv license forklift license confined spaces, asbestos, tickets have a work mate with his pts which would pair back up with me if needed I live in bristol for the past 3 years I've been workin on average of 70-80 hours a week days / nights on sites rails and bridges but due to lack of work and bein the furthest away from our previous employer we've been laid off and back on town work doing 40 hours a week it's only covering bills and depressing willing to travel any help would be appreciated cheers

good site this can help scaffolder like me who is looking for job eneywhere in the word.pls help me if there is eney available job Email me. michealayinlatnde@yahoo.com am looking forword for help i have d necessry document thans.

Were trying to find men who can do the job if anyone wants to move to cornwall.
We got lads off here b4. two were amazing great men and you knew there wasnt a job they couldnt do. They turned up and got on with it though now they moved back to there home land because of family comitments.
We have replaced them though the 10 year exsperance lads we had were so poor. who would build a tempery roof in the yard for boards and build the door entrance 12ft wide ? So back on here looking for a fixer who can do the job run men count turn up 5 days a week and do over time when needed,can drive HGV got tickets and dont stand around all day on the phone.
I know its a dream but theres got to be some men out there wanting to move to cornwall and abel to do the job? No digs no van no mobile phone.we just want Men who want too earn and work.

Top Bottom