Bluebook rates

One thing that's puzzled me over the years is who or what decides if a job is going to be Bluebook?Worked on Cammera or UKF near Stanlow years ago for Cheshire,site was Bluebook also worked on there for NSS who took over,they paid normal rates?(if you could call NSS rates normal) Got off as soon as I could,Hertel did a major shutdown paid Bluebook, NSS doing maintenance work paid normal rates! Any thoughts?

One thing that's puzzled me over the years is who or what decides if a job is going to be Bluebook?Worked on Cammera or UKF near Stanlow years ago for Cheshire,site was Bluebook also worked on there for NSS who took over,they paid normal rates?(if you could call NSS rates normal) Got off as soon as I could,Hertel did a major shutdown paid Bluebook, NSS doing maintenance work paid normal rates! Any thoughts?

Haha NSS i worked on there for them on there..worked for them for 5 years, S"*t money..been taken over by rainhams now though..

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

anybody from middlesbrough... (ICI / CORUS STEEL ETC...) = smog!!

haha ya cant move for smoggies, wherever ya go theres always smoggies on the job..:D
Some good lads aswell, but a lot of useless c"*ts just buyin there cards down from smogland..

Taken over NSS..Interserve are on Kemira now...Hopin to get on there for the shutdown in january..

Does anybody know any sites that are taking on? Power stations or anything x

THE ORIGINAL THREAD IS FOR BLUE BOOK RATES
THE BLUE BOOK AGREEMENT IS A NATIONAL AGREEMENT WHICH WAS HARD FOUGHT FOR AND IN A CONSTANT BATTLE WITH THE BIG PLAYERS FROM THE SCAFFOLDING AND BLACKTRADES THIS IS A UNION AGREEMENT AND VOTED FOR BY UNION MEMBERS ANY ONE WANTING TO WORK ON THESE SITES SHOULD I BELEIVE BE OR BECOME MEMBERS.
THE UNIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT AND MAYBE NOT WHAT YOU WANT BUT THIS AGREEMENT IS AS GOOD AS YOU WILL GET IN THE UK,WITH GOOD PAY AND CONDITIONS.THE FACT THIS WAS IN PLACE ON THE LINDSAY SITE ON HUMBERSIDE WAS THE REASON WHY PORTUGESE,ITALIAN AND ANYOTHER CHEAPER FORMS OF LABOUR CEASED BEING USED ON THE naeeci (bluebook sites).
bluebook = good conditions good pay fought for by union members
lets keep it ;)
british jobs for british workers

Kamran you have payed so much taxes in the british system how could you be refused,never mind the work you have tryed to put british scaffolders way the skipton bread factory project to name but one.
as for IKRAM HE IS A WEE RACIST but thats beside the point he is almost british citizen just waiting on drugged up wummin and hes the real deal;)

infidel from agency tryed rippin us off not pay bonus or lodge, short on hours to.
den he wuldnt pay me says im an illegal

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

viral sauces

Top Bottom