scaffolding blocks autocad (1 Viewer)

savva

Reaction score
Hi could anyone send me any scaffolding blocks. I have just got auto cad and need some blocks as I am finding it very hard to do. any would be appreciated

Hi AutoCad Blocks

I have Layher 2D and 3D blocks if you message me your e-mail address I will send them back

Regards

Chris Eng

Hi Savva,

If you're interested, we have a range of really nice AutoCAD blocks for tube-and-fitting and Cuplok scaffolding, including a straightforward training manual to get you started.

There's some information here: draw IT

We also sponsor the Scaffolding Software forum, if you'd like to take a look.

Regards,
Terry

Scaffold 3D AutoCAD Blocks

Hi Guys
I am new in this forum. I am a field engineer and I am interested to use scaffold 3D AutoCAD blocks on navisworks manage software for the purpose of improving schedule installation tasks for diverse trades (Piping, Electrical…). Could any buddy please provide me these 3D Blocks on AutoCAD?
Best regards,
My email: samiraabaslama@hotmail.com

HI...

hello
I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone would kindly give me auto-cad blocks Layher 3-D and 2-D ...
thanks in advance
my email: iosu.ugalde@gmail.com

Welcome to the forum lads good to see you have joined us hope you's are going to give something back as first post is CAN I HAVE

I have Layher 2D and 3D blocks if you message me your e-mail address I will send them back

Regards

Chris Eng
Hi Chris Eng,

My name is Sergio and I am from Brazil, and I'm starting to work whit scaffolding systems. I'm looking for AutoCAD blocks for scaffolding. My email is sergio@fixoequipamentos.com.br and if you could send me any block, I would be gratefull.

Thank you,

Sergio Santana

Hi Savva,

If you're interested, we have a range of really nice AutoCAD blocks for tube-and-fitting and Cuplok scaffolding, including a straightforward training manual to get you started.

There's some information here: draw IT

We also sponsor the Scaffolding Software forum, if you'd like to take a look.

Regards,
Terry

Hi terry,do you have the latest tube n fit,full system,with all the bells,for hire?with the latest updates,every year,or is purchase the only option?:rolleyes:

Hi terry,do you have the latest tube n fit,full system,with all the bells,for hire?with the latest updates,every year,or is purchase the only option?:rolleyes:

Hi bigfish, we've got a good AutoCAD catalogue with tube and fitting and system blocks (Cuplok, Kwikstage and Layher). It is a one-time purchase (rather than a hire), but we also have an optional subscription where you can get the latest catalogue updates, and you can make requests for blocks that you want.

If you're interested you can give Julie a call (on the number on our website) and she can help you out.

Terry

Required blocks for drawing

Hi dear,
I have come across your post can u send me the blocks which you mention at following mail id :- mri1981@indiatimes.com

Thanks in advance.

blocks

Regards

Chris Eng

Hi there,

I am interested in obtaining the layher blocks preferably 3d, if you are able to help that would be greatly appreciated,

Regards

Drew (a.vincent@cil.ie)

Hello, I am a new engineer in scaffolding business and I would very much appreciate it if anyone could help me out with Autocad blocks or anything.
Thank you very much in advance. My email: d.politarchou@gmail.com

Regards

Chris Eng
Hi Chris Eng,

My name is Jen and working here in Canada. I am new in scaffolding systems and I'm looking for AutoCAD blocks for Layher & Haki. My email is jen.castle75@yahoo.com and if you could send me any block, I would be gratefull.

Thank you,

Jen Castle

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Regards

Chris Eng
Hi Chris Eng,

My name is Jen and working here in Canada. I am new in scaffolding systems and I'm looking for AutoCAD blocks for Layher & Haki. My email is jen.castle75@yahoo.com and if you could send me any block, I would be gratefull.

Thank you,

Jen Castle

Top Bottom