scaffolding blocks autocad (1 Viewer)

Hi

Can someone send me a crate of lager and 200 Bensons?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Could you send 3D scaffolding drawing?

Hi,
Could u send 3D scaffolding drawing to me? My mail address is februarycloud@gmail.com. I would like to refer it. Thanks:)

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

I have Layher 2D and 3D blocks if you message me your e-mail address I will send them back

Regards

Chris Eng

Hi, Could you send 3D scaffolding drawing? My mail address is februarycloud@gmail.com. I would like to refer it.:)

Hey dont mean to bump a thread this old but is there a way I could have some AutoCad scaffolding blocks sent to me? I've been creating my own blocks but im having a hard time finding the specs needed to draw some of them. If anyone is able too could you send me some blocks, even pdf's would be fine. My email is A.g.santos24@gmail.com.
Thanks again everyone

Just an idea people. If you're learning to use Autocad try practicing by getting a tube some fittings and a tape measure and draw the blocks yourselves. Just saying.......

I have Layher 2D and 3D blocks if you message me your e-mail address I will send them back

Regards

Chris Eng

Chris.
I am also a newcomer in here, and i have interest in receiving your scaffolding cad blocks. Here is my email address (fausto_guzman@hotmail.com)
Best regards,
Fausto Guzman
New York

Hi,
friends i am new here.I want to know which software is easy to make scaffold drawings(2d & 3d),Bill of materials.Pls help me

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

My mail id is vasuayyappan@gmail.com Can any one send me scaffolding blocks

I would also add that calling the manufacturer and telling them you want to supply their product for a large product, is reason enough to get THEIR 3D parts. I called Kee Safety up last week and received their entire stock of 2d/3d component parts.

If they say no, they let them know they missed out on a 500,000 part order, they will change their mind :)

Top Bottom