Scaffolding QS -Croydon, S London (1 Viewer)

Binthere

Reaction score
Haven't seen many scaff QS vacancies come up recently, now two in the past couple of weeks. As no one seems to want to acquire my services anymore I will be posting any that come through to my email for those out there that may think the have a shot. This is the first of two:-

Quantity Surveyor - South London - Major Scaffolding Contractor
Hunter Mason Consulting
Croydon
From £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
Hunter Mason Consulting
Permanent

Phone: 01904 689990

Quantity Surveyor

Competitive Salary and Benefits.

Based in South London

We’re looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with Scaffolding experience

Our client is one of the UK’s most reputable scaffolding companies. They are committed to continuously achieving excellent safety standards, providing the best quality services and products to clients and only employing highly qualified and experienced operatives and staff.

With excellent logistics, an efficient fleet and multiple bases, our client operates all over the UK. They have multiple divisions that are able to work together and / or separately to cater to a vast number of access requirements.

Responsibilities:

You will support the Head of Surveying and facilitate the profitable operation of the business; running the commercial aspects of allocated projects, including a review of the terms & conditions of the sub contract order, and ensuring that terms & conditions are acceptable to the business. You will be agreeing valuations with the client on a monthly basis through conducting detailed site surveys for all allocated projects on a regular basis, and valuing the work completed, and pricing and agreeing variations and additional work. You will need to ensure that you are maintaining an accurate record (paperwork trail) of all work measured.

You will have at least 5 years’ experience of working in a scaffolding environment (preferably in a surveying capacity), excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build professional relationships and network, plus proven negotiation skills.

Shortlisting for this role has started, apply now to avoid disappointment.

Reference: Totaljobs
Job ID: 76150213

Top Bottom