boulton pressed steel and drop forge / SGB mk III (1 Viewer)

outward bound

Reaction score
im looking for an y photos of any old style scaffold fittings if anyone has them, SGB mk III / the old boulton pressed steel fittings and the boulton drop forge fittings, sometimes called little giants as i was told during my time on the spanners

thanks
OW

would google searching them
be a terrible idea?

Tried the google search shows nothing ! i thought it would be a good idea to post something on here and ask but may be it wasnt well you live and learn !!

It is worth trying here ob, I still have some old paperwork from my SGB days ( to my wife's annoyance) when she's not around I will have a quick flick through. If anything turns up I will get it to you.

little giants were made by burtons aka London and midland steel scaffolding company (an sgb subsidiary?)

I honestly struck a mk3 double on a job on Thursday,I said to my mate cor don't see these much no more,if I had of read this post before I would of snapped a pic ,but I ll keep my eyes out for you now.don't forget the infamous mill's fittings or the best ever band and plate and dh's greatest fittings ever

thanks if anyone can provide a photo or any technical info this would be very much appreciated ...

Top Bottom