Quantity Surveyor- London (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Novo UK - London
£55,000 a year
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor

Your salary: £55,000 + Car allowance £5532, pension, healthcare, 26 days holiday, life assurance x3

Where: Kent/London

Job type: Permanent

How you apply: 07964477594

Who you'll be working for: This is a fantastic company to work for who are predominantly based in London and the South East. They aim to be the largest social housing main contractor within the next ten years. With large ambitions, they are seeking like-minded people to step in the business to help with this movement.
The company has over a hundred years of service to maintenance, new build and refurbishment markets. My client is very financially stable and has recently taken over another business in the Midlands to further strengthen. My client has won many awards for their consistent overachieving on projects and delivery. I believe they are one of, if not possibly the best company at this moment in time in their field.

Some of your responsibilities:
The role is working on a long term multi-million-pound refurbishment framework covering internal and external works including kitchen and bathroom refurbishments, asbestos removal, scaffolding, roofing, windows, doors, communal areas, concrete repairs as well as structural works.

You must have:
Minimum five years' experience working with a Main Contractor
Experience working on refurbishment projects
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please get in touch with Kerry on 07964477594

Top Bottom