Part 2 Scaffolder - Dalry (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Carbon60 - Dalry

£10.69 - £12.10 an hour - Contract

Carbon60 are looking to recruit Part 2 Scaffolders for our client in the Dalry,Ayrshire area. The job is for 1-2 weeks paying £10.69-£12.10 p/h. We are looking for Scaffolders that have a Valid CISRS Card to Part 2 Scaffolding standard and have previous site experience.

Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should contact Carbon60 on 0141 353 2354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.

I honestly think a street firm would be to embarrassed to advertise those rates, for an agency it`s really pretty shocking.

the sad thing is I think its on the roche plant now called dsm
its for interserve so maybe that will make people understand the shitey rate
IF WE DONT GO TO THESE **** JOBS THE RATE WILL RISE
IF WE KEEP GOING THEN IT WILL STAY THE SAME :mad:

WISEN UP BOYS

Thanks for your input happy. not knowing the pay levels in your area I couldn't comment further at the time.
In the south east the pay would be around £18-£22. and more in many cases.
It annoys me that any of our colleagues should be asked to work for blatantly low wages.

north south divide binthere the rate shown for dalry is the going rate up here on the street sometimes even less m8 as happy says interserve are the worst for it they hide behind carbon 60 when advertising for men fukin pisstake the sooner these agencys get tae the better killing the building trade in general no just us

rates!!

Rates for Scaffolding work in Scotland are crap even price work its a joke, going hame every week way a joke poke... its time jaws need to be cracked...:mad:

Its not the rates that are crap its what people value their days labour thats crap.
Security men are on **** money because they get people working for it the same goes for scaffolders.
We do a job which is hard on the body we put ourselves in dangers way so that others can work at height safely, who get payed more for feck sake!!.
We are the main stay of the building and heavy engineering construction and with us it comes to a stop.

Again i plead wisen up brothers;)

Hello, Happyhugenoet,Could not agree more with you my fellow comrade,*
rates are low for a lot of jobs, but when there is call to raise the minimum to a living wage £10, the reflection on what job to do a security guard would look good, however companies year on year talk nothing but profit, savings, shareholders. *Every hr I work money is held back from me to feed the mentioned above, in my opinion a Scaffolding company is nothing more that Scaffolding, the gear disnae go up by its self, the director supervisor ( they can build the job, quicker than you, when they come off the tools) *and shareholders don't put it up!*
The Scaffolder is the company*
The Scaffolding Scaffolder is worth his weight in Gold to his company.
Therefore an increase of £14:50‎ hr part II
£16:50 hr Adv is more than fitting wage for the job We do, we physically go out 5,6,7 days and do cross-fit with Scaffolding components for 7 hr period, which tolls on the body...
So people wise up, and confront the pay pack predators getting away with paying a pittance with the weekly Joke Poke!

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Scaffolding needs it's own Social Society....run by working Scaffolders for working scaffolders

north south divide binthere the rate shown for dalry is the going rate up here on the street sometimes even less m8 as happy says interserve are the worst for it they hide behind carbon 60 when advertising for men fukin pisstake the sooner these agencys get tae the better killing the building trade in general no just us
Thats what I cant understand. I have been told by a couple of reliable sources that the average agency is getting payed around 24.50 an hour for each scaff they supply and they pay more on average than any of the firms do cards in.
If thats the case then why bother pulling your tripe out in a backbreaking job like ours just to be going home with survival wages?
Its no wonder kids arent coming into the game.:(

Agencie ate parasites. They tell you they keep the construction infustry going. The fact is they are stealing money out your fsmilies mouth if you stoop to work for them.

i literally would not get of bed gor these rate.better of signing on.lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom