1st pilot CISRS scaffolder CPD course taking place at NCC Midlands today (1 Viewer)

That's me out of the game when card runs out. Whats wrong with touch screen test for renewal!! All that will happen is the experienced scaffs with the knowledge will disappear and the young ones need them to keep learning. What for just MONEY!!!!!!

when you bust your nuts working,any chance we can keep the money we earn!!,my ticket runs out next year,no renewal I'm out of the game.

I absolutely feel for scaffolders, I have been out of the game for a few years now but all I had was CITB and then ECITB which in my opinion was the better of the two, in my opinion scaffolding always has and always will be a hard way to make a living without the endless courses that they now have to do, don't take this the wrong way but I don't think many scaffolders enjoy being in classrooms doing acedemic stuff I know I didn't, the only way to be a better scaffolder is being hands on, certainly not spending vast amounts of hard earned money on ridiculous courses

They send out reminders 3-6 months before it runs out it says on there website so surly you can renew 6months before it runs out?

Where In The Name Of God Do These Dunderheads Think This Money Comes From They Dont Give A Rats Arse About Us Blokes On The Spanners, My Card Runs Out In 2020 Cant See Me Renewing It , Its Just Been More Money Every Year Its Costing Me More To Renew The Fekking Thing Than It Ever Cost Me To Get It

Top Bottom