First Female Scaffolding Apprentice for AIS. NORTH EAST (2 Viewers)

Public relations stunt she wont last ten mins on site then all the guys will have to carry her am i being sexist? Or a realist? Horses for courses
blah blah blah same as woman on the front line wont work but it looks good for pr purposes.

Aye from what I see there she dont look the type capable of chaining long up to the top lift of a job. Interesting to see if she is going to be treated the same way as the other trainees in the game, i.e. Labouring on a quick gang of scaffs on target. Then again I AM a male cheuvanist pig for speaking my mind.. heh heh heh .

Last edited:
another load of pc bollox,no wonder the scaff tube is getting lighter.
go for a long **** luv weve got a load of gear to chain up!!!.ffs!

Theres a girl up our way who took the company over from her dad - not only does she drive the hgv2 but is also tools on & has been for years

fine sp,id say the girl is exceptional & well done to her.she took the job on before all this p.c. crap,you have only to look at the way the armed forces are going with girls being allowed up in the front line.
chuck us a couple of fanny clips lads..lads?...lads!!!! ?

Whats the matter with girls in the armed forces, mine went in & did 2 tours of iraq & 2 of afgan before she got casevaced with injuries from an ied that caused her MD but not before she was mentioned in dispatches for dealing with casualtys while badly injured herself so keep ur biggited ***** to urself

listen mate,you can have the moral high ground on this one,me being an ex-paratrooper with multiple tours of northern Ireland etc.i meant girls in the combatant role eg:maybe sticking a round or bayonet into some raghead!!.
girls have always played a vital role of those men up in the front,but maybe their is somethings that should be left to the blokes to deal with purely for co-hesion.
if I have personally offended you,then I don't take it as personal..as I don't know you.

listen mate,you can have the moral high ground on this one,me being an ex-paratrooper with multiple tours of northern Ireland etc.i meant girls in the combatant role eg:maybe sticking a round or bayonet into some raghead!!.
girls have always played a vital role of those men up in the front,but maybe their is somethings that should be left to the blokes to deal with purely for co-hesion.
if I have personally offended you,then I don't take it as personal..as I don't know you.

just for you information mate SP is also an ex para , there is a good few ex forces here ,
so maybe a little bit less of the sticking a round or bayoneting might be in order

1 para,b coy.came through depot 1975 with 419 plt.yourself?

Ffs 1 para bcoy as well lol 484plt via IJLB 81then over to recce & lrrp final stint in pf b4 demob

its good to see woman coming into scaffolding, the reason why they have never done this job is because they have always been too smart - they know the wear and tear your body takes...I hope to see more woman becoming qualified and experienced in this world wide trade.

No problem as long as the standards are not lowered just to allow "more women". They have done so with police, fire fighters and the army, so I am a bit sceptical.

My fear would be for a company to be sued when the lads have banter and she gets her feelings hurt.

Top Bottom