man hours formula (1 Viewer)

outward bound

Reaction score
can anyone assist ?

can someone confirm the formula for working out the man hours from cubic meter and meter square

thanks

OW

The rate is flexible and will differ due to the lift heights, scaffold width and height of the scaffold being erected, among other factors. You can generalize based on your knowledge and experience and come up with labour outputs that will work for your particular set-up.
There are set outputs for labour and in my experience they vary from company to company so you will probably have to formulate your own and see if the market accepts your estimates

i always thought it was ,
theres the job ,theres the kit you got 3 days to get it up 3 handed

yeh their is a magical rate from gangs based on norms - such as 0.8 per cubic meter...but once you have worked that out is it -

the cubic meter x the rate such as 0.8 ..... in my mind something is missing such as a divide number im working on a calc sheet and need to check

Man hours formula

Hi, the best way to estimate man hours is to start recording actual hours. Once you know you teams averages for single storey, 2 storey etc you can start to price jobs using your own data.

Are you using excel?

If I have 500 cubic meter..and one person completes o.7 cubic meter per hour...would you multiply or divide to het the man hours

Top Bottom