Pricing (1 Viewer)

kentscaff

Reaction score
Hi can anyone advice me, I've been doing front and backs, chimney etc now I've got the chance to price a demo job in north London and then price for the flats that are going to be built, so fist what is the price for demo work and second what is the going rate in London ps I'm from south Kent
Thanks

To North London from South Kent to have your materials mashed in a demolition job. Are you that desperate?

- Just a personal view.

As already said, gear gets battered in demo jobs. Also check you insurance as it may not cover demolition.

We've done 2 demo jobs this year. First one was a total joke taking the walls down lower than the lifts after we told them not to and our gear getting battered as correctly stated above, not to mention them leaving all the boards covered in debris etc. we lost all our base packs and base plates too as they cleared nothing!!. The second one was a decent earner by a more professional firm that cleaned everything off and knocked everything inside and we got every base pack and plate back. My advice would be to correctly price it leaving an allowance for bent tube, damaged boards and loss of kit and state your terms to them in no uncertain terms of your penalties if they miss treat your gear and don't clean up after themselves!

Top Bottom