Haki card/certificate (1 Viewer)

big witts

Reaction score
Can anyone let me know how long this card is valid for

If its the 2 day CISRS approved product course you completed then it never runs out as long as you keep your card updated. If it isn't, it's not worth a ....

Heres a question then asked of me yesterday - why do i not require a haki card to put up a stair case onto a t & f structure?

That's something that has always puzzled me SP ,
If you have a system card how do you adapt it in awkward corners etc with Tube and fitting There is not many system jobs that don't have an element of tube in it.

the answer to both questions is simple enough, you do need an endorsement to erect any system including your stair tower and if you are erecting system and incorporating tube and fitting you need a design.

No m8 its not simple because on my nvq3 advanced course we erected one as part of the course criteria which is also documented on the certificate so in my mindset - reguardless on an indorsement on the reverse of my tckt i'm qualified to erect a haki str cse

They train individuals on lots of different things on course, but qualifying is a very different thing. The pull tester is another example, they show you it, give you a shot of it, tell you all about it, then tell you to go to the manufacturer to do their training which is just the same as we have given you except you can do it online without having to handle the tester. Also, you need to erect more than a stair tower to get the endorsement on your card.

I'm not on about the indorcement & tbh dont think thst the pull tester is a very good example as i'm not sure that that although within the course structure is documented on your nvq - but erecting of the haki system str cse is ....& ive done a pull testers qual & its a 1/2 day affair @ the hyrajaws factory with a practicle testing & application not something you could do on line by just theory!

There are some that offer it as an online course. The reason I used it as an example is its on the part 2 certificate as an element to the part 2 course, but you still need additional manufacturers training to be qualified to use it much like your Haki tower.

Top Bottom