Scaffolders - North West (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
service care solutions - Liverpool

£10 - £12 an hour

Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit Scaffolders for my client across the North West. My client is a leading property development company with a proven track record in delivering high quality, luxury & bespoke projects across the North West. They currently have fantastic permanent opportunities for scaffolders to work on their prestigious developments across the North West. The projects include new build detached housing, apartments and listed building conversion works.

My client currently have one vacancy for a Part 1 qualified scaffolder and one vacancy for an Advanced/Part 2 qualified scaffolder.

As well as the above qualifications, you should hold a valid CSCS card and have a full driving license with own transport.

Ideally, you should possess a valid 7.5 tonne license or be willing to train for this license. In addition, you will work in a multiskilled capacity as and when required across our developments.

If you are interested in this role then please forward your CV to gary.priestley@servicecare.org.uk or call Gary at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208967

Has someone had a few sherbets or what , Adavanced, multi skilled scaffolder with 7.5 ton license for £10 an hour, Yeh good luck with that.

You must get one of the luxury bespoke properties as digs

12 pound an hour �������������� sign me up.

Top Bottom