BREAKING: CISRS Release Statement on CPD (1 Viewer)

The only two quotes saying what a good idea it is are from the boss of cscs and boss of the construction arm of the HSE. Nice broad range of individuals there, just to get a balanced view of the situation!!

Why not just cater the CSCS test towards scaffolders with a trade specific test with accompanying study booklet bringing operatives up to speed with any changes in legislation?
Too sensible and not enough money in it?

its time to **** cisrs off.if you hold one of their cards then they have you by the bollox and can hold you to ransom on renewing. I posted on Facebook exactly what Stoned as put above and that there is no reason cod cannot be covered in the cscs test. This isn't going to happen though as the training centres are empty and need your cash. It's one big Nigerian style scam.

Certainly Doesnt Dispel Any Of My Concerns. Another £450 Down The Lavvie At Least **** Turpin Wore A Flaming Mask

I think the principle of the course is good, keeping us up to date on current legislation and best practice. It does seem to cost to much and what happens when you renew your card and 3months later tg20 changes technically your cards in date but your training isn't!
As said this could be covered by the cscs test aimed at scaffolders

Put the responsibility on the employer. Any updates should be made accessible to all companies. We are CITB registered & have to undertake the levy so they have our info, give us the updates & as some have said when the CSCS is taken you should have a third of the 50 questions on scaffolding including the new updates. Its not rocket science!! Its a money cow!!!

Top Bottom