CISRS Release New Part Two Scaffolding Module 2 / 6 /2016 (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
CISRS Release New Part Two Scaffolding Module 2 / 6 /2016

As part of CISRS’ ongoing standardisation programme, they have just released an updated module for Part 2 tube and fitting scaffolding courses.

The new module, effective immediately, reflects the requirements for TG20:13 compliant scaffolds and contains updated detail on a whole host of scaffold types, including:
•Bridge sections using prefabricated beams
•Protection of the public
•Protection fans
•Sheeting of scaffolds
•Scaffold ties
•Drilled-in anchor testing
•Roof saddle and stack scaffolds
•Edge protection
•Statutory scaffold inspection

The standardisation group’s objective is to ensure consistency across all accredited CISRS Training Centres, to ensure that learners have the same outcomes and learning experience, regardless of which centre they attend.

Previously, each centre was responsible for preparing and issuing its own reference material, in addition to the NASC guidance that learners receive when undergoing CISRS training. In producing a standardised module handout, it will help ensure that all learners receive the same reference material that is appropriate to the course and up to date current information and good practice.

The new module is effective immediately and will be used by all CISRS Training Centres with Part 2 accreditation.

They Were Certainly Covered In My Part Two Over Twenty Years Ago , Blooming Ada Its Almost Thirty Years Ago (Crap That Makes Me Feel Old)

There has been a couple of changes to roof saddles and fans since Gerscaff and others were lads. Under TG:20 a fan must not exceed 1:12 and be spurred at every upright. The saddle has a maximum standard spacing of 2m and a load of 1.5 kn.

Roof saddle wasn't in mine 2 years ago like, or if it was we never covered it! Like most centres get the lads through it get the money n get the next group in!!

No, I just kind of put 2 and 2 together. Most other centres include the saddle on their part 2.

THE ONLY SADDLE LAWSOND SHOW IS FOR A HORSE COWBOYS:eek:
couldnt help myself but yes the saddle is always in the part 2 but as lmk has stated its changed a wee bit from when i did my part 2
they do seem to be trying to fill space wit some of the shiite though that will be more to do with the BEST PRACTICE CRAP THEY SPOUT TO THE HSE;)

Top Bottom