TG20:13 compliant, generic scaffold design drawings pack (2 Viewers)

Any scaffold contractor would probably knock together a few compliance sheets. I could put a few together myself for you.

Its quite easy really u contact the NASC via there website - pay £1200 & you get the full design suite incl cd which allows you to print off several generic items & their compliance data sheet

Thanks everyone for the info, I have TG20 compliance sheets. I have seen generic design pack on other project and just want to get a pack for this project I am currently on. 2HS also do them but just wanted to see who else can do them.

That's some list. I assume that you are using the design guide or how else can you produce a 7 board loading bay or a 2m stair tread?

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

I meant to add, what are you doing about the wind loads and site topography?

Ah, I'm with you now Mitchell, I thought we were still talking about compliance sheets using the eguide. Nice looking website by the way. Good luck.

What happened to the list?

No advertising I assume.

Yeah no advertising except those that advertise with them. Which is fair enough.
Anyway PM me if anyone want anything sorting.

Pity, looked like something that would be of help to a number of people.

What were they called??? Just about to ring them and the post has been deleted!!!

The project is Zadco UZ 750. Not going to site till end of July, just getting the documentation ready for the project at the moment.

Anybody can share with me a soft copy of TG20:13 thank you a lot for help

Top Bottom