Rates for price work (1 Viewer)

Stay away from it mate I just been on a job £6 pm erect and half for a strip and that's up north, remember u gotta split that between ur gang ..... push them for hourly or day rate bud

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

£3 per meter sq? So you would have to put up 100 sq to make £300? Last time I done price was b4 I started up 2 years ago and I was getting 25-27 a sq so was doing about 16sq a day 2 by 4 with driving and loading a lorry so was getting £400 between us, if I was you I'd swerve it mate that's not worth getting out off bed for

There is 9 square meters in a square if that makes sense Tommy , so it's £27 up and £18 down ,
Depending on what type of work it is you should be able to make a nice days wages

If your erecting 2m lifts that works out £10 a linear metre up and down.
Assuming it's street work and not bricky lifts it's quite a decent offer.

It's actually a good price in Scotland mate, should do able to make good coin without bursting your arse

worked for years at an "output" rate of 8ft per hour. independent erect and 16 ft h dismantle

The hourly rate was set be construction joint board so if a three man gang erected 240ft in the day you had 10 hours each at your respective rates.

Having said that we all know there are a lot of things that effect our working day and earnings :sad:

That's a good price I used to get 27 up 18 down in London and u had to drive lorry to job and load it

thats a good rate should be able to make money ,if you cant make money on that rate you should take another trade up,theres a firm in bradford that pays £1 per liniear foot complete with ties ladders etc

Easy money on long straights up to 3 lifts. I would want the rate to go up above 6m (8m defo). You got to be carefull with 8ft towers and chimney stacks aswell cos it would be easy to lose money on a sq/m rate. Sounds like good money but depends on what jobs your doing.

Phil, they ain't like us. No hunger tired as feck.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Ask for daywork lol

Top Bottom