Price (1 Viewer)

guymac

Reaction score
Can any one give me a rough price for a cantilevered scaffold projecting into a lift shaft by 1.5 m , three boards wide on the ninth floor of a tower block .? Only one platform with 700kg of counterweight .

Well there's not enough meterage to make any money there so revert to a labour rate day up half day down sounds like a bread an butter job not enough money pal in them jobs go high an cross your fingers I would look at nothing less than 1500 nothing g more than 2000 does the other lift work if not 2 large good luck.

Like the chaps have said - these small jobs are often a pain in the arse & tbh when priced @ meter rates not worth the hassle - they need your skill to provide access you dont need to justify your price- it is what it is- if they dont like it then they can get someone else or use a different method.about 1.5k seems ok - after tax labour & logistics is leave a reasonable profit for a days work

Yeah something like that you cant put a price on do it on hours at a decent rate

I was pricing L/S cantilevers like this in London 5 yrs ago at around £1350+ ea, didn't always win them though

They ain't paying for a basic scaffold ,
They are paying for your knowledge and a solution to their problem ,

The answer
is to hit them as high as you can get away with ,
These jobs are often hard work getting kit to the work place etc ,
And I would want around the 2k mark for it ,

Don't forget the 700kg kentledge up an down ;)

Top Bottom