Possible job to price in Sheffield. Anyone interested?? (1 Viewer)

copperknackers

Reaction score
Alright chaps.

A customer of mine has been let down with a price on a church in sheffield. They've asked me to guesstimate a quote from pictures and spec for them to submit there tender.

Decent sized job, not straight forward, and they're good lads to work for, but i can't give them a budget, close enough to keep them competative, without going to site and having a proper measure and survey. Also i wouldn't be doing the job if they get it, because it's just too far to travel. So would possibly be out with my rates against local firms anyway.

I've too much on and have no chance of getting out before they need to submit.

So need to ask if anyone has quoted for the work for other contractors, so that you could pass a price on to them. We're based in Burnley, so if my customer gets the job it's too far for me, but who ever gave them the best price, they would use for the job.

Honestly not after someone pricing the job for me, as some of the more cynical members of the forum will probably suggest, just simply trying to help out a good customer of mine and hopefully help one of you lads pick a decent job up.

The church is: Cemetery Road Baptist Church, 11 Napier Street, Sheffield S11 8HA

Am based in leicester I know it's not the closest but we do travel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok no worries , thanks for letting us no

Talk toS J Scaffolding (Lincoln) Ltd talk to a guy called John Beeston 01522 511 646
Known John for many years he should do you a good job

Thanks Alan does he have a lot of work to subby out as such . Lloyd

Top Bottom