Capes ABERDEEN OFFICE are looking for 2 Scaffold Inspectors to work on BP

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
ABERDEEN OFFICE are looking for 2 Scaffold Inspectors to work on BP Northern Assets from 14th September. You must possess a relevant Advanced Scaffold qualification (CISRS card), as well as, an Advanced Scaffold Inspection qualification. Valid BOSIET/UKOOA Medical/MIST/CA EBS Re-breather/XBR Shoulder Measurement certification and a valid passport are all compulsory. Apply Below:
Cape

Ffs they dont want much do they lol...dunno what most of it even means

@ Marra, aye could well be…Murchie got a big Asset Project just kicking off, just thought 2 x Scaff Insp for the back to back…Cape must be picking up so work, hear that Stork are struggling though...

The Murchie me thinks...

@ Marra, aye could well be…Murchie got a big Asset Project just kicking off, just thought 2 x Scaff Insp for the back to back…Cape must be picking up so work, hear that Stork are struggling though...

yeah by the looks of things cape are mopping up up there and on the beach an all . there is onyl 1 tag man and his back to back on the job at the min but jobs were fly up a week ago after the crane got up and running. i herd a rumor the the infamous altrad are due to make a take over bid for stork, if he does thats 2 players he hads aquired offshore as well as his nsg in deeside taking morecombe bay. i know they had to go through some kind of monopoly commision to see if his purchase of hertel was legal but surly he could then go on to aquire stork. but as the old syaign goes money goes to money

aye, Marra the Service Companies are as bad as us Scaffs for jumping around eh you don't know who to apply to these days PMSL…I think I'll leave them too it and fly South for the Winter :cool:...

this job been taken down by cape now due to down-manning on 2 platforms and possible lay offs...3rd time in 15 months we have been put on a 45 day notice..

Top Bottom