CAD blocks (1 Viewer)

skinner

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been on the tools for the last 14 years and always been interested the design side so decided to take the plunge and get some courses.

Not going to give up the spanners as like them too much but want put another string to my bow.

I have got AutoCAD 2015 but I am looking for blocks for tube & fitting, Cuplok & any other useful blocks that would help me.

If anyone can send me some of these blocks it would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive got the same programme m8 but ffs you need a mensa degree to do anything with it lol

I'm level 5 in the brain trainer app if that counts for anything lol.

Does most use AutoCAD or is there a preferred system for scaffolding?

Have a look through the Software page on the main index on this site for helpful links to CAD blocks or people who can email them. (Ie designers)

I have dozens, but if you've got a trial for CAD 2D or 3D you may want to keep 2D, or go for an alternative.

PM me if you need blocks

Thanks Mr

Tried to pm you but got bounced back saying you're message box is full?

Hey Skinner,

There is a free app on Autodesk Exchange that is full of blocks. It is called Scaffold Counter, they even have a few commands to allow you to do a count of the scaffold that you designed. Scaffolding Software - Home Page .

It is made by Avontus and they also have a system scaffold design tool called Scaffold Designer works with Cup, Ring and Kwikstage. I have used it for years works great, I can even customize my components, get a gear list right off it too.

Hi Smitty,

Cheers for the info pal, had a look at the page and some good stuff there.

Have a look through the Software page on the main index on this site for helpful links to CAD blocks or people who can email them. (Ie designers)

I have dozens, but if you've got a trial for CAD 2D or 3D you may want to keep 2D, or go for an alternative.

PM me if you need blocks
any chance of tube and fitting blocks

Top Bottom