Gary Hodges Hepburn (1 Viewer)

Anto

Reaction score
Hi Scaffs.
Do any of ye know an ex scaff named Gary Hodges from Jarra, Hepburn area of Newcastle?
He hung up the spanners a couple of year ago, and became resident tattoo artist in Hepburn.
I lost touch with him, and someone mentioned to me last week that he passed away... And I obviously don't want to jump to any conclusion until I know for sure.
I hope he is out there still tattooing Dolphins on stunning birds butts....

What!!!!! Giving up scaffolding to draw on birds bums!!!!! FairPlay lol

Nah tragic when we lose one of our own hope you get some clarity anto ;)

His last stint on the spanners was on a shutdown....in a ****** poxy cement factory in the middle of winter....freezing his nuts off....he had enough....and I didn't blame him....he's a black belt scaff...and a black belt tattooist....he said to me that there was no way he was picking the spanners up again...especially when drop dead gorgeous birds were coming into the shop and pulling there pants down for a minimum of a ton and a half.....like bein in heaven...

think I worked with hodge 25years ago up on invergordon on the semi submerseables,for moranoak scaffolding all jarra lads on there good lads salt of the earth,educated me about the Jarrow marchers,they all get a set of spanners and a blue book to study in jarra when they leave the school

Top Bottom