New Zealand (1 Viewer)

mca

Reaction score
Hello boys, first post, so I hope someone can help.

I am looking at New Zealand for work, lifestyle choice, but need some information. Have completed the medical and will pass the police check, and now need to apply for a working visa. Does anyone know if the offer of work part is compulsory to the application? I was looking at heading out to have a look around and then applying for positions there, so want to go with a visa in place. Don't want to send off the application form and have it refused because I don't already have a specific offer of work. I can pursue that avenue, but any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Welcome to the forum mate.
There's loads of info on here about new zealand mate, use the search bar and you'll be unindated with info. All the best pal.

welcome to the forum and good luck with New Zeeland.

Thanks for your welcome and input boys.

Hi and welcome to the Scaffolders Forum.

You should phone immigration nz mate, they are really helpful, the rules change all the time, last I heard you need a job offer to get the working visa.

There is a huge shortage of skilled scaffs here in NZ.
It has been highlighted on the national news this week.

Mca PM me if you are serious.

If you have a work visa and are a good scaff you will have no probs.

Skilled scaffs are like hens teeth.
I ran ads for 6 months with no applicants.

You should phone immigration nz mate, they are really helpful, the rules change all the time, last I heard you need a job offer to get the working visa.
Thanks for your message NZ. I've tried the relevant office here a few times already and had no pick up. So far has always gone through to the automated service menu. I will try them again but I think you are correct. My understanding of the visa application process is the same as what you stated. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for your time and help mate.

Hello, welcome.
If you have any demand of scaffolding, please contact us. Our scaffolding pass the SGS inspection. Quality is good.

Mobile/Viber/Whatapp: 008615900363543

Email: sinoscaffolding@aliyun.com

Website: Top Quality Frame Scaffolding System & Steel Prop Scaffolding System Supplier

DL Industry Group Ltd.

Your best choice from China!!!

Top Bottom