digs near survivex in Aberdeen (1 Viewer)

spook

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any cheap digs near the offshore training centre in kirkhill commercial estate in Aberdeen.its for 2 weeks.cheers

Now then. Google b&bs Dyce. Hotels will be way over the top. But if your flush the Marriott courtyard at the airport is In walking distance of survivex.

Thanks a lot mate.anyone who knows sumwere pls let me know.thanks in advance

Britannia is probably the cheapest place near to Survivex for a room

Make sure you book with them direct though as its cheaper than doing it via a booking site

get yourself into dyce me old mucker you will come across a pub called the spiders I stayed 200 mtrs down from the pub I think it was called primrose cottage he is a Iranian descendent nice bloke he wasn't too impressed when I took a lassie back and banged her all night and filled her with jam an toast from the breakfast table good luck scc

get yourself into dyce me old mucker you will come across a pub called the spiders I stayed 200 mtrs down from the pub I think it was called primrose cottage he is a Iranian descendent nice bloke he wasn't too impressed when I took a lassie back and banged her all night and filled her with jam an toast from the breakfast table good luck scc

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: only because the jam cost him money

Top Bottom