Scaffolders required birmingham (1 Viewer)

FSS

Reaction score
We need 2 Basic or Advanced Scaffolders for work in Birmingham to start Monday 9th Feb.

Long term work, 40-45 hours but overtime will become available.

Please call Jodie on 07738715117 or Simone on 07713477966 ASAP for more information.

rates of pay would help and scheduled date of overtime or is this yet another dangled carrot scaffs are wise to agents false promises and iam not being funny trying to you but a lot of scaffs are disgruntled at yourselves for trying to send men on a union disputed job

Iĺl never work for agency's again they have killed every trade off in the country never pay digs and make a killing off the likes of us fxxk em

Scaffs wanner stop use ing them feed the fire it will keep going starve them intill the meet r demands

Forefront are a pack of ******* just like one way resourcing, they rang me friday begging me to work for £16 an hour and no digs or no travel, and the funny thing is they pay you though umbrella company which claim they pay you 90% of your money but when you get paid they give you something like £7 a hour when ur supposed to be getting £16, and talk about weekend rates loooool, a please my fellow scaffolders we need to stick together to put these agencies out of business it's the only way, otherwise we are the losers long term, one way resourcing needs to be avoided at all costs, and incase anyone doesn't believe me have a look at these links below

Morning Star :: Construction 'umbrella firm' scam rips off workers

Workers were promised £13 an hour - so why did they receive minimum wage only? - Andrew Penman - Mirror Online

Union calls for changes to agency staff payment in Wales - BBC News

this is what I have been saying I hate these to55ers they are ripping men off for their right of fare pay and holiday entitlements to all men stay away they are putting your money in their deep pockets everything we have worked for is being ruined by these b@sterds

It's should b 20pound a hour basic and 23 advanced if we don't use agencies then that's what we all would get payed we need to spread the word get onto these sites and make people aweir of what these scabby ***** r doing sitting on there **** bums whilst we put out the back breaking work or go find there office a squizzz the life out of them

Am 10000000% behind you mate this is what we need to do , can you imagine if they offered us a job and we all said not at that rate, they would be fuked mate, am gonna keep and eye out for all these agencies and I will let everyone know everytime I see it, I wanted to drive down to liverpool and slap the sh1tt out of em for even thinking they could ring me and ask me to go to belfaat within 15 hours and start Saturday morning, I couldn't believe it mate, have you read about them umbrella companies offering £13 pound and hour and then paying staff £6.50 loooool that's basically robbing people in there faces looool, make you think how can the government actually let this happen?????? I'll tell you mate, before some workers were self employed like me, I earn 47 grand in 2011 and I payed £867 in tax due to my accountant putting all sorts in and it wasn't against the law, so imagine thousands of workers doing this a year, they had to put a stop to it mate. That's how these umbrella companies came about, what's even worse is the government lets these companies get away with it and charge us to
Get our money what on earth is going on in this county, how can they tax us and then take money of the working man to give you the money you worked for......

What makes it worse is when we die and our kids get there inheritance they get taxed on that aswell

Inheritance Tax is paid if a person’s estate (their property, money and possessions) is worth more than £325,000 when they die. This is called the ‘Inheritance Tax threshold’.
The rate of Inheritance Tax is 40% on anything above the threshold.

Basically in other words when we die the state takes 40% and if they don't find ur relatives they claim 100%.... sometimes you have to think outside of of the box

C...s yeh I'm on that agencie thing gunner go on all scaff sites face book ect and start a campaign on the scabby p...ks that well bad 13 a hour then giving 6.50 then tax it who do they think we r?????????????? When it comes to the in heritance tax singe it over before or take it all out the bank mad this country work like a c..t and av some posh prick or scabby agencie with there hands in or pockets

Top Bottom