The Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum ? (2 Viewers)

gingerdog

Reaction score
I posted on here quite a long time ago that we should have a thread about who is the 'Hardest scaffolder on the Forum'. After reading quite a few threads in recent months, and noticing quite a few choice words and threats being bounced about between some of my fellow forum members, I have decided to try and bring this subject up again and hopefully we can nominate and vote on who we think is the 'Hardest Scaffolder on the forum'. After about 1 week I will count the nominations and reveal the winner of the 'Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum'.
As I am soft and generally run away from confrontation I dont anticipate myself being nominated, but you never know.
So forum members come on join in and lets have your nominations.

Benny Flynn was the hardest man ever to post on the forum , even Chuck Norris was scared of him

Everyone on here is a keyboard warrior all chuck insults at each other but not one has the balls to back it up, playground stuff if you ask me, anyway let me get back to eating my lunch... Bricks and glass :D

After my slumber today, after yet another grueling nightshift I see the 'Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum' thread is going quite well, I can see me having my work cut out counting the nominations by the ends of the week.

On that note after reading a few recent posts, I would like to nominate a fairly new member by the name of 'Jeff Watts' by the sound of his posts he sounds like he is really hard, and as he is only a Part 1 trainee, has the potential to become the 'Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum' when he eventually becomes an Advanced Scaffolder.

After my slumber today, after yet another grueling nightshift I see the 'Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum' thread is going quite well, I can see me having my work cut out counting the nominations by the ends of the week.

On that note after reading a few recent posts, I would like to nominate a fairly new member by the name of 'Jeff Watts' by the sound of his posts he sounds like he is really hard, and as he is only a Part 1 trainee, has the potential to become the 'Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum' when he eventually becomes an Advanced Scaffolder.

fooking quality u r mate u should come on here more often lol

U want mayo with ur sarnies mate. I have brick dust. Have a Gud day bud.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Haha I use wasps stings (tails) to stitch my wounds. I also bite pit bulls for fun.

Top Bottom