The Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum ? (1 Viewer)

Blokes with true confidence in their ability don't go around shouting and bragging,they carry a silent dignity that speaks volumes to like minded men;)

You k ow what steve ...ur spot on . I was gonna put a sarky ard comment. But decided to keep a dignified silence over the whole matter:blink1:

I could tell you who the hardest scaffolder on the forum is, but if I did that I would have to kill you.:huh:

If they were really special forces thu wouldn't e telling you. And if they did they have failed already

Joe, I Have Been Out Of The Regiment Since 2004, (And Being Brutally Honest) I Couldnt Give A Gnats Chuff What Anybody Thinks, I Passed Selection In 1983 (Winter Course) After Serving Three Years In 15 Scottish Volunteer Battallion The Parachute Regiment (B Coy) And I Have Heard This All My Life. So Joe Without Being An ******** Dont Believe All You Read, I Parade On Rememberance Sunday With My Medals And Beret And Why The Hell Shouldnt I?

You genuinely deserve and have pride to have the honour of wearing it you earnt it aswell as the respect. When you was in foreign country's on ops you wouldn't declare yourself as sf tho surely

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

It isn't what I've read I worked with a lot of sf lads 22 and sbs as donkeys on ops in gan and I asked then also I understand if your out but when your in the guys I spoke to said they kept it to themselves as it was always an intresting point

Joe When Serving You Told Nobody Anything, Who You Were And What You Were Doing Was On A Strictly Need To Know, And Anyone Other Than Your Mission Manager Just Didnt Need To Know. Now That Im Over Fifty And Been Out The Regiment For Over Ten Years (Im Very Much Yesterdays News)

I know I was referring to have spanner when he said about people overseas claiming there SF. I think it's discussing when people waffle about special forces and I thought I heard it all until I met a lad who claimed he was on the FFL but couldn't tell me when he started training/selection.

There Are Two Things That You Never Forget, Your Number And Your Start Date I Never Have Anyway And I Would Suppose Other Ex Squaddies On The Forum Are The Same As I Am

Too true gersy. Roll it off in an instant! And Chris I'm grafting kent ways. Sick of the effort for London for peanuts. Where u at bro

Got to stick up for the bar room brawlers....ive seen many a trained man ie martial artist come unstuck when someones biting down on his nose trying to finger his eye socket as your black belt means sh1t unless absolute aggression is your first train of thought. .....like the look of krav maga as anything the israelis develop is tried and tested in close combat ie uzi, bobby you ever looked at systema or goshinkwai ?

and gerscaff was it the embassy siege that motivated you to try ?

Last edited:
Got to stick up for the bar room brawlers....ive seen many a trained man ie martial artist come unstuck when someones biting down on his nose trying to finger his eye socket as your black belt means sh1t unless absolute aggression is your first train of thought. .....like the look of krav maga as anything the israelis develop is tried and tested in close combat ie uzi, bobby you ever looked at systema or goshinkwai ?

F@ck goin for a pint with you Joe.:confused:

Last edited:

I can assure u joe YOU would love Krav as it encourages biting,eye gouching and kicking in the bollox!!! The ultimate for a night out up north lol as for systema based on ur theory about anything developed by Israelis same goes for the Russians for the obvious reason it's seems good tho as for the other one Fook knows lol I'm well out of touch but re starting Krav Maga next month and I'll get smashed to Fook but can assure you it's second to none, go on Google put in worlds best self defence and of the top ten lists Krav will top at least 7 out of 10

I Would Say That If I Ever Think I Am In Any Danger Then Its Maximum Violence Then Scram, Do Not Ever Hang About To Pick Up The Pieces. And Joe It Wasnt The Embassy Thing (Although That Probably Helped) It Was Actually, We Came Back From Crusader 80 With Some Of The Blokes From 23 And They Kind Of Recruited Me, A Few Of My Mates Went To The Legion And I Was Going To Go As Well But I Met She Who Must Be Obeyed And Joined 23, Life Took A Different Path Altogether Mate.

Top Bottom