Buying a new truck? (1 Viewer)

MattScaff

Reaction score
My old trusted 53 plate is on her last legs, i'm thinking about getting a newer lorry to take over but will probably keep the old girl for times when we need. What would be the best way of getting something new or nearly new? Do they do a three options payments with trucks?

Have a look at Portman Asset Finance they can arrange finance for trucks ,scaffolding all sorts really basically you find the truck you want to buy you pick your terms 2345 years etc
If you want I will pm you the fellas number who we deal with top guy very easy to deal with

Ok, pm them over. I think I've had a few emails from them that i've ignored (don't like cold calls/emails)

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

is there not a forum sponsor ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you get a better deal if so?

Pm it over. Yes I had a few letters etc suppose it's the name of the game cold calling in there industry but I can only say how I found them. very easy to deal with straight talking and surprisingly cheaper than I thought

Go & see ur buisiness bank manager for the finance m8 by keeping it all in house you'll get a better interest rate & easier to pay off quicker if u want- also helps ud. credit score out wiv them, most are now falling over themselves to help out small buisinesz as long as ur companys viable & makinv profit

Top Bottom