tools (1 Viewer)

andy1988

Reaction score
where do most people get there tools I've had some rubbish off amazon and want a descent set at a reasonable price

yeah just want a bit more of a recommendation from people before i buy more rubbish

Cant go wrong wiv leeches m8 ive had the same spanner for over 25years now-& its only had 16 new boxes & 10 new handles ;)

BI metal tools for spanners boys. Best about you ain't going to beat them.

living in swansea we always get our handels from a local titanium factory ******* to turn down but well worth it last a life time

ok yeah this is our page we want feedback on stuff we train scaffolders in working at height we kit them out with harnesses and we are starting a tool range for you guys and this was a bit of market research but when its all up running and on sale i will let you know

Last edited:
would anyone be interested in an update on what is happening in the leading edge lab

how about a new leather range for scaffolders and also tethered tools

Has a tannery recently closed or something? Everywhere I look there is a new "Leather" range?

How do you train scaffolders at working at height?

we do the courses to allow you to work at height and also rescue courses we are always in and around london training . we found that we can't get scaffolders off leather so we have found that if you cant beat them join them as atm we work mainly in pvc and mesh

Top Bottom