tools

Old habits I suppose, it is the best. What courses do I need to allow me to work at height, is it CISRS?

Leach's are about the best quality around that I know of,pricey though,have they got an online ordering service yet?bit behind the times not to have one eh,specially when you consider how much their glossy catalogue must cost them each year,get rid of that,get the online ordering going,more cost effective,then maybe they could offer their products at a more reasonable price;)

we do a level 1 operative course for working at height . we do have an online shop all the new products are being populated in the next week or two . we thought that the leather sounded quite like a dominatrix when we started using it . the good thing with our stuff its made in the UK and where we are height safety trainers and manufacturers we make great product

where do most people get there tools I've had some rubbish off amazon and want a descent set at a reasonable price

Amazon or Ebay is not always good with gathering high quality product, just not sure what ratchet you want, according to Swifty reply, i can tell it is tampered and bended ratchet wrench with bi-hex, check ours

Attachments

• ratchet podger wrench bended tail (9).jpg
    ratchet podger wrench bended tail (9).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Top Bottom