Death on site

1969scaff

Reaction score
Heard a scaffolder was killed on a Redrow site in Huyton Liverpool today.Any one know any details,very sad news.

Either way, someone has got it wrong. Hopefully Chinese whispers.

its not a wind up is name was harry jones from westhoughton a well known charachter round the north west apparantley been run over by a dumper wagon a good friend of mine for over 30 years RIP harry and sincere condolences to chris his son and all the family

Really sorry to hear that. Thoughts with the family.

I hoped for the best, such a tragedy, condolences and sympathies to all involved, made my blood run cold, what a waste!

its not a wind up is name was harry jones from westhoughton a well known charachter round the north west apparantley been run over by a dumper wagon a good friend of mine for over 30 years RIP harry and sincere condolences to chris his son and all the family

Terrible news,just seen it in the Liverpool Echo,Didn't give a lot of details.One of our lads heard he was working with his sons,doesn't get much worse than that.Deepest condolences to his family .

RIP Harry and condolences to his family and friends , i really hope his sons werent on site when this terrible accident happened.

My deepest condolences to family and friends of Harry Jones

may he rest in peace

It always upsets me when it ends this way for a fellow construction worker

RIP Harry, on behalf of the Scaffolders Forum.

Terrible news Condolonces with his family at this sad time rip

Top Bottom