scaffoldiing in Denmark (1 Viewer)

jamdon

Reaction score
I found a site for living and working in denmark, can anyone tell me if scaffolding is a trade there and is it worth while looking into .

Denmark

The site was live and work in denmark but i dont even know if they use much if any scaffold out there but i am that fed up with uk i am looking anywhere mate.

Maybe a bit late to reply to this, but yes, scaffolding is very much a trade in Denmark, they have a very strong union from what I hear, and they pay very well.
I can`t say anything about the availability of jobs over there, but Copenhagen is a decent sized (and a very nice) city.

no i dont but i am willing to learn , i have heard its not that hard but most people speek english anyway.

Jamdon

no i dont but i am willing to learn , i have heard its not that hard but most people speek english anyway.

Jamdon

Yeah a lot of people do speak English mate.

Good luck with your search.

Hello I'm new to this site and is looking for work aboard !!

Holy nekrothread revival...
I've been in the danish scaffolding trade since 98. Great trade! Everything is modular scaffolding, but a proud trade, who's union goes back to 1920.
Salaries are high, around 22 pounds pr hr, and more if you're doing piece work.

I know the thread died long ago, but googling around, i bumped into this, and had to reply...

Welcome To The Forum Boilerlad, One Of My Cousins Lived And Worked In Denmark For Ten Years, He Was In Arhuas, They Use A Lot Of Haki, Or Layher Both Good Systems, He Loved Every Minute Of His Time There. The Moneys Quite Good Around £23 Per Hour (That Was In The Late 80S Early 90s) But Its Expensive To Live There.

Thanks for the welcome,
There was a lot of haki back in the day, but today, it's mostly all round layher or plus8 if it's single standard systems. There are still a lot of frame scaffs too, but the tendency is more and more wide all round, even om facade jobs.
We're about to start building a new huge incineration plant in march, so we probably wont see anything but all round and more all round and some more all round for another 2 years.....

Top Bottom