public liability (1 Viewer)

scaff101

Reaction score
do councils have a minimum requirment on liability insurance to obtain a pavement licence? want to start a small firm to do jobs on weekend but keep my week job, so trying to keep price of starting down

do councils have a minimum requirment on liability insurance to obtain a pavement licence? want to start a small firm to do jobs on weekend but keep my week job, so trying to keep price of starting down[/QUO

Havering want 5m and luton 10m best thing to do is phone your local one up and ask them how much or might be on there website hope this helps yer.

do councils have a minimum requirment on liability insurance to obtain a pavement licence? want to start a small firm to do jobs on weekend but keep my week job, so trying to keep price of starting down
Most are 5 mill public liability

Proberly depends where you are actually going to put the scaffold as well for example say a tower on oxford street you would need fifty million

Ur better off getting 10million as most councils will require that amount as min soon m8... B honest wiv ur emloyer tell him wot u wanna do and c if he will let u do the work under his insurance and bung him a drink...b no diff than if u were workin durin the wk only u b earning a bit more..if not i recommend not starting wivout insurance..NOT WORTH THE RISK!!

Top Bottom