4 X Scaffolder/Deck Attendant CAPES Salary: 277 (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Scaffolder/Deck Attendant

Site: BP Northern Assets

Salary: 277

Start Date: 16/11/2012

Number of Positions: 4

Cape is an international leader in the provision of essential non-mechanical industrial services principally to the energy and mineral resources infrastructure sectors. Our range of multi-disciplinary services includes common access systems, insulation, refractory, painting, coatings, blasting, industrial cleaning, training and assessment, which are required on an on-going basis throughout the lifecycle of downstream energy infrastructure assets. With over 19,000 people in 30 countries, Cape delivers safe, reliable and intelligent solutions both on and offshore.

An opportunity has arisen for a Scaffolder/Deck Attendant onboard BP Harding, to support the GTA Inspection team. You will be responsible for carrying out Scaffolding & Deck Attendant works in a safe, competent manner and in line with both Cape systems and the limits of your own qualification(s). You will be proactive in collecting Work Order Cards in order to maintain productivity, and shall be rigorous in ensuring that risk assessments are carried out prior to the commencement of work. Whilst reporting to your supervisor, or charge-hand you will also be responsible (in limited circumstances) for the monitoring of any junior employees such as scaffold labourers who are working within your squad.

You must hold at least a relevant basic scaffold qualification(CISRS card), as well as, an Offshore Survival, UKOOA Medical, MIST, Banksman & Slinging and Passport (all valid). Previous experience and knowledge of this platform/project is advantageous.

In return for your commitment and capability, we can offer the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with a lively team where hard work is rewarded.

Please apply by clicking the button below

Opportunities

Closing Date: 13/11/2012

Teesside you are a Gent i dont know why you bother putting all these jobs on the forum but glad you do! even if i dont get a call.

Some one will get the call ,if you don't try you don't get

owe do you call mate i am a part 2 and got all my off shore tickets

Top Bottom