best pouch, holster, holder? (1 Viewer)

Started with a plano from screw fix, ****.

Tried a dewalt which is ok. Fell out a few times

Settled with a Stanley fatmax leather holster, dogs dangley bits

anyone with pics of their toolbelts? :p:p:p

are these specific to scaffy tools or are they more generic toolbelts?

Last edited:
Not wanting to start a heated debate; just want to know peoples experiences with different impact wrench holsters.

I'm using a plano one at the moment and its terrible and keeps breaking, but its only 5 quid from tool station.

What's everyone else using...
a fu**ing spanner u tool belt stick it holster up ur *******

just bought a metal frame 1 it is u shaped with a round ball each side whitch stops it falling off its the best ive tried so far onley a ten or twelve pounds well worth it

just bought a metal frame 1 it is u shaped with a round ball each side whitch stops it falling off its the best ive tried so far onley a ten or twelve pounds well worth it
any images of it mate?

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

are these standard tool pouches as used by other tradesmen or are they specific to scaffolders? I can see that in all trades that one is useful..

hmmm. but chippies ain't the same as scaffs ,mate.... no where near! ....

Anyone looking for a proper bit of English Craftmanship & hand made leather frog to stick your impact driver in, inbox me, I've been making leather gear for years. 5 to 6mm English Chromed leather, copper riveted, can be made with a double spanner frog incorporated.
No cheap materials used whatsoever :)

Ha haven't "logged in" in ages.... It appears that the debate continues. Quick update I've found that the 'tried and tested' pouch from tool station is the dogs dangly bits! 5 quid and its really deep, great for beam work, jump about etc

Top Bottom