smart scaffolder cad (2 Viewers)

Yeah it's very good mate, the TG20 checker is not 100% accurate though.

Design IT can save you a load of time and money on designs for independents, also.

Search the threads tim its been well discussed previously !

Have had it and works good and easy to use - dear tho !

been thinking about it myself for quite a while now...how much is it

bout 4.5k for the package , i use xl spreadsheets and i brought a great little programme of ebay for 190£ that does basic quotes

thx scaffy was just thinking about the drawing side of it helping - u made ur mind up about those beams yet lolo

Im still waiting for letter of intent , we have started on site

ope not ,been holdin on to these for him lol

lol sorry bud, just i said t him there was some on sale on ebay for £25 each n the lad got around 200 so asked him how much he would sell them for if i bought 70 but not got bck to me so thought scaffy had ought the lot lol..

Thats a firm called grenrose that has all them !

got 90 but thats too cheep for me to go down to scaffy good luck mate

I use it Tim but not to it's potential if I am honest. It is a great piece of kit to prove compliance and the model it suits us down to the ground as we use a 50/50 split between cuplok and tube. I would recommend it but for the smaller operator it can be tough getting in to the office to play around with it. I have around 3 updates still to load on to my dongle, it's a long story but I have a spare at the moment and I have had it that long I'm not sure what's what any more so a couple of things may have changed but the only thing I didn't like or maybe just didn't fully understand was the chimney. I haven't got the Draw It but would invest again if I thought I could get in to the office to use it.

Top Bottom