i need advice (1 Viewer)

welcome to the forum jb78 unfortunately this is a sad state of affairs when you have to sit your part 2 there are many scaffolders on here who have gone through the same scenario as yourself do your part 2 get it behind you and forget it ever happened once you have the cisrs part 2 then you can relax and get on with your life and as for the tirade of abuse that you took well all I can say is your man enough to rise above the slander you received especially on new years eve some people are very mindless especially when a person is man enough to come on here and ask for help I will take this opportunity to wish you a happy new year and hope the abuse you received will not spoil your new year and always remember this REMENIAL PEOPLE ARE SOON FORGOTTEN happy new year scc
ps there are plenty of people on here who will always help

Nice sentiment scc but this is an old thread from May 2012. I was reading back through some of the older threads from when I first started posting, you'd be lucky if half of these still post anymore.

do apologise mate I will wish you an happy new year and a sky full of steel for the new year if it is in the air your an happy chap all the best scc.

Don't apologise mate. Easy mistake to make, being as I posted on a long since dead thread on Hogmanay (that's New Year's Eve to you boys). ;)

Happy hogmanay stone. My glass is ready with whisky and ready to be charged at the stroke of midnight, just a little thing i do on behalf of the scots in my family.

Are you going to hijack every thread.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Top Bottom